Monday, November 5, 2012

Starting up!

I am so excited to start a new blog about After School Programs.  I have spent 15 years working for after school programs as a site supervisor and a program director.  I spent, what feels like, millions of hours developing curriculum and management tools for my programs.  I finally decided that it's silly to keep them to myself.  I'd love to share them with you.  Please feel free to comment or share Ideas of your own.  I'd love to have guest bloggers!

Enter your email to get blog updates!

Some of my curriculum items will be available on TeachersPayTeachers, which is a great resource for ideas.  Yes, many are for pay, but there are literally thousands of free items as well.

Thanks for stopping by, and please sign up as a follower, or go to the right and enter your email for updates!

-Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment